Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A new resolution

Let me just start by saying that, last weekend was hectic.  We had two different families (Halls and Westensees) visiting from out of town and there was a lot going on at my house.  I didn't get the opportunity to watch all of General Conference.  For the parts that I did see, I was distracted.

I decided that this week, I would watch one session each day.  Today, I watched the Saturday Afternoon session.  I was really struck by Elder Holland's talk.  I need to step up my personal level of righteous, more specifically the media I choose to support.

I have been feeling for a few weeks that I need to watch less tv.  I am going to stop watching Grey's Anatomy.  That's right.  This is my official declaration.

I have also decided to not continue watching Glee.  The task will be hard, but is it worth the filth that I am allowing my mind to take in?  That does not mean that I will not watch the Glee music videos.

2 comments:

  1. Good resolution! That's awesome! :o) It's SOOO hard to watch GenConf after the weekend's over and life suddenly starts up again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you can keep watching the office with me, if you want..............

    HA!

    ReplyDelete