Friday, January 14, 2011

Caroling

During the second to last week of school, some of the English teachers and Chinese secretaries went caroling to the kindergartner's house.  Devin played Santa every night.  He's pretty much pro now.  It was really fun to see all of their little reactions to Santa.  Some were scared, angry, excited; there was a full range.  Every one of them cute!  It was also very interesting to see my kid's families and where they live.

(These pictures are not in order.)





Excited to see Santa?  I think yes!

The boy directly to the left of me was my student Tom.



Tony knows how it's done.

Tony was in my first grade class.
Damon, in my Morning Kindergarten class.

Raya

Merry Christmas to Fengyuan!

In transit.
Notice the seat covers.  Haha!
Me, Whitney, Katy

Cooper, not so thrilled.


Jenny

In a very crowded elevator!


Uncle and Devin, I mean Santa



2 comments:

  1. Where did you get the Santa Clause outfit? He was pretty good, too!

    What were you handing out, exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frances, my boss, has tons of costumes. I don't know where she got them. We were handing out bags of candy, business card included.

    ReplyDelete