Friday, February 11, 2011

I love to see the Temple!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I went through the Temple for the first time today.  (Click here to learn about LDS temples.) It was such a wonderfully spiritual experience!  While in the temple, I felt so strongly of my own individual worth and divine destiny.  It made me feel very special.  I loved it! I am a daughter of Heavenly Father.  I can’t wait to go back.  I went with my family.  I thought about how families can be together forever.  Heavenly Father’s plan is so great!  It truly is the Plan of Happiness.  I hope I can go again before I report to the MTC.  I feel like there is so much for me to learn.  The temple Matron told me that President Hinckley at the age of 98, said that he was still learning.  Line upon line, precept upon precept.  I feel such a renewed determination to be the best disciple of Christ that I can be.  Best day of my life, no doubt about it!
Las Vegas Temple
We were told we could take pictures in the atrium.
Rachel, Me, Amber
Perry, Me, Rachel I insisted on being in the middle. Hehe!



Best Day Ever!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It really is one of the best experiences you will ever have! How wonderful! I love all the cute pictures! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for the jumping picture. HAHA!!

    I love the purple coat and the picture of you with your immediate family is a really good one.

    You ARE a daughter of Heavenly Father. I am excited for you to go back!

    ReplyDelete