Friday, February 4, 2011

My life since Taiwan...January 2011

When I came home from Taiwan, there was no where to put my stuff.  So... when got a dresser out of someone's garbage.  This is how we do.
I Have Too...

Much...

STUFF!!!

Our Find!

This is for you Kristi.
It (almost) changed my life.

Las Vegas Temple

Grant is shopping with Elmo
Had a minor car accident that could have been much worse.

The Damage

Ready for speed!


I have a new niece that was born January 20, 2011!  Cute little Hailey!

My Beautiful sister Amber and her new baby Hailey!
When I got home from Taiwan, the spa was frozen.  It finally thawed so we could soak.

Spa Time
Me, Rachel, Grant, Perry



Baby in the cupboard

4 comments:

  1. Love it! After you putting everything for the month in one post it makes our lives seem much more exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! I love it! Congrats to Amber! I vaguely remember her, but she was older than me by quite a few years, so not really! I hope the transition in coming back to the States has been smooth and successful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, congrats on 3 years out :)

    Second of all, grant is adorable

    Third of all, what are you planning to do with everything when you hit the field?

    Fourth of all, when is the lucky day??

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete