Friday, May 18, 2012

Monthiversaries!

March 5, 2012

Chris and I started celebrating our monthiversaries from the first one. For our first monthiversary, Chris brought over the ingredients for cup of dirt. Mmm! I haven't had that since I was a kid. For those of you who don't know cup of dirt is ground-up Oreos, chocolate pudding and gummy worms.

April 5, 2012

Getting close to our second monthiversary, Chris was really busy with projects and tests. I knew he was unaware of the date. That gave me the perfect opportunity to surprise him. I got him six multicolored balloons and a box of Nerd candies. On each balloon I wrote three letters, a code that when cracked would spell "Happy Monthiversary!" I was able to get it over to his house when he thought I was still at work. When back to my house I called him and he came to pick me up. We went to his house together. I had put the balloons on the island in the kitchen. When we came into his house Chris was so baffled and confused by the balloon. I forgot to write his name on the surprise. He kept asking who the balloons were for. It was definitely a surprise. It was very entertaining for me to watch him be confused and try and put things together. :o) He finally figured it out. I am dating a very smart boy.


May 5, 2012

Chris had a surprise for me for our third monthiversary. I didn't expect anything. He came over with a Skittle-gram. He created it himself, the concept and the design, and I thought it was very cool! It said, "Happy 3rd Monthiversary Meg! I <3 you!" coded in different color combinations of skittles! Cool! Our fourth monthiversary is coming up. I am sure that there will be something cute to show off!





4 comments:

  1. awwww megan you guys look sooo happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these!!! And you. Glad you're having fun and smiling lots :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you took pictures. I didn't realize I was there and intruding on your monthiversary present when I was begging for some dirt lol.

    ReplyDelete