Friday, April 27, 2012

Sky Zone!

April 21, 2012

There was a tri-YSA-ward activity at Sky Zone Trampoline Park.  It was a blast!  I felt like a kid again.  There were trampolines lining the floor and walls.  Chris tried to double-bounce me a few times.  That scared me.  I guess I am a pansy when it comes to bouncing high.  I love to go back again sometime.

I am "holding" Chris's glasses for him.


Dancer pose

Bouncing off the walls!



*I learned that if you want good pictures, don't use your iPhone to take them.  

2 comments:

  1. Lots more trampolines at that one than the one we went to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh that's awesome! Haha I'd totally be hurt in five minutes...I have bad luck that way. That looks SOOO fun though! Makes me want to get a sitter and take Mitch on a very bouncy date!

    ReplyDelete