Monday, January 25, 2010

Can you keep a secret?

Recently, I have been seriously considering going to Taiwan to teach English.   Six months or a year, through ILP.

I went through the application process in May or June of '09.  Later, I received an answer that I was not to go, in January 2010 that is.

After over six months of putting the idea to rest, I find it consuming my thoughts and keeping me awake at night.  The only solution I can come up with, is that I resume the application process and go, unless I get another no.  That is the way it works between me and the big man upstairs.

Why is this a secret you ask?  Last time I was planning on going, my father had a cow.  Not his idea of me making a good decision.

So, it you could kindly not mention this to my father.  Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Meg you are funny! I hope you go - it would be a great adventure!

    I love you and miss you! I wish I could see you again - please let me know if you are ever coming up soon (probably for when Rachel has her baby) - I would LOVE to see you.
    ~ Katelynd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me clarify that I was not declined from the program. Heavenly Father answered a prayer as to whether or not I should go, back in the day, and it was a no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. um... does he not read the blog? Or.... I promise to keep it quiet!

    ReplyDelete