Friday, October 1, 2010

Salon - Taiwanese Style

When I got back from the museum on Saturday, Whitney graciously invited me to go to the salon with her.  We got our hair "did".  It was only 150NT for a wash and style.  This was not any ordinary wash.  They wash your hair in the style chair, and don't bring you to the sink until the hair is ready to be rinsed.  I was given a head massage, and neck massage, a shoulder massage and a back massage.  Glorious!  I was in heaven.  It felt so good.  The shoulder massage hurt a bit, but it was a good hurt.

I was equally delighted to spend quality time with Whitney.  It was really nice to have the one-on-one time.  I crave it sometimes.  Just good conversations with people I love.  Whitney is really fun to talk to because she has an interesting perspective on life, and so many stories.

After the salon, we walked around downtown Feng Yuan and visited the Night Market for a tasty treat.

1 comment: