Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween in Taiwan

We celebrated Halloween with the kidlets.  We did rotations,  It was really nice to do something different from the norm.  It was fun to see my kids in costumes, and so excited about the party.  I wore a mask with glitter and feathers as my costume.  It stained my face blue.  I realized this after I took it off.  Sweet.

The Masked Ladies
Erin, Kristi, Me

Leo

Elaine and Raya
My darling pumpkins

Dancing with the kidlets

Morning Kindergartens
Elean, Kendra, Enya, Lori, Darren, Raya and Leo


Kyan, Jay, Eason, Carol, Jenny, Emily, Cooper

All the kindergartners and the teachers

Crazy Teachers
Katy, Whitney, Libby, Erin, Lien, Allison, Devin, Me, Kristi, Laura

My punk Afternoon Kindergartners
Dino, Angel, Jacky, Henry, Sean

Dino thought it was so funny that Kristi was painting his face!

The moustaches
Angel, Me, Dino, Sean, Henry, Jacky

We had parties in all my classes.  Later in the evening, Libby planned a Halloween party for us teachers and three secretaries came as well, Fenny, Holly and Kailey.  It was really fun.  We decorated sugar cookies while wearing fake moustaches. We all looked ridiculous.  Afterwards, we played Murder in the Dark.  (*** See below) Love!  It was funny to see the secretaries.  They were scared and grouped together, hiding.  After, they taught us a new game, kind of like Big Booty.  It was a rhythm game.  I don't remember the name.  I also have a video of us playing that game.

Ready to decorate cookies
Me, Kristi, Allison

Staches
Allison, Kailey, Holly, Libby, Fenny

Hmm
Katy, Kristi, Meg

This is my favorite pic.
Hahahahahaha!
Erin and Kristi

Busy.


The Whole Crew
Me, Kristi, Allison, Katy, Lien, Laura, Libby, Kailey,
Fenny, Holly, Devin, Erin, Whitney

***I have found a new love--Murder in the Dark.  It is like an active form of Mafia.  Someone is the murderer but no one knows who it is, and they go around "killing" people by tapping them on the shoulder.  When a "dead" body is found, everyone congregates and discusses who they think the murderer is.  The rounds continue until the murderer is found out.  The game is played in the dark.  I love the excitement of not knowing who the murderer is.  It was just so much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Your staches look like hitler! hahahahah!!! This looks like a great time, though!

    ReplyDelete