Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm trapped!

Last Thursday evening (10.28.10), I decided to take a shower like any other evening.  But this was not any ordinary shower experience.  When I was ready to get out and put on my clothes, the shower door would not open.  I was stuck!  Kristi thought quickly and got her camera.  The following events are on video.  I tried standing on a chair and jumping out.  I am not tall enough.  I tried standing on the faucet and jumping out.  I lack sufficient arm strength.   Kristi thought this was hilarious--my failed attempts.  Someone went to find a secretary to help.  They got Frances, my boss.  Why Frances?!  She jiggled the door handle for like 2 seconds and the door opened.  I am sure that everyone felt like a fool.  I know I did.  I am so glad that Kristi got this all on video.

Part 1

Part 2

I got stuck in the shower again about a week later.  This time, I was not amused.  It was early in the morning and no one was awake.  I managed to climb over the shower wall, by stepping on the faucet.  I have a nasty bruise now.  At least, now I know I can get out without assistance.

2 comments:

  1. This is so stinking funny!! hahaha! Your boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I'm sorry you got battle wounds and that bruise! You got so many bruises horseback riding I can't believe how often you bruise!

    ReplyDelete