Friday, November 19, 2010

Scooter Adventure

Today (10.26.10) was the first day that felt cool.  Yesterday, I was cold, but Whitney kept pointing out that I was wearing a jacket and was asking me if I was sick.  It wasn't cold, but today it was.  The temperature was in between 21-23 C/70-75 F.  Laura, Devin, Allison and I went on a scooter ride up into the mountains near Guguan.  It was beautiful.  But I was chilled to the bone.  I took a hot shower when we got back and I was still cold.  I am such a weeny now, slowly becoming Taiwanese.  Haha!  It feels wonderful though and I hope the weather stays like this for a while.

Allison and Me

Love to scoot-scoot!


Jumping!
Laura, Allison, Me

Suspension Bridge



1 comment:

  1. That is very beautiful! I have always wanted to do a jumping picture. I don't know why I haven't!

    ReplyDelete