Sunday, September 18, 2011

BYU Campus Education Week and More

August 15, 2011 - August 26, 2011

I had the wonderful opportunity of attending BYU Campus Education Week for the first time.  I loved it and I recommend it to anyone.  There were so many great classes to pick from, and they were all great.  I took as many classes as I could that week.  I also met so many great people.  When the week came to an end, I really wanted to spend more time with Rachel and her family.  I convinced my parents to come up to visit, so that I would have a way back to Henderson.  It worked out great for everyone!


In class
The woman next to me was pretending she didn't realize I was taking a picture.  She was fully aware.  Haha!

I tried to get the Y on the mountain.  Apparently I missed it.

Grants loves to do dishes.

Uh oh!  His favorite toy is now a bunch of shards.  Grant learned a lot about gravity and force that day.

Rachel and I attended a YW service project together.  Perry and Grant showed up to say hi.

I went to Seven Peaks Water Park with Meg Jorgensen, my beloved first MTC companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment