Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Roadtrip Part 7 - Medford

July 21, 2011 - July 25, 2011

Since the Portland Temple was closed for maintenance, we traveled down the Medford for Trey to be sealed to Amber and Jason.  I also have a lot of family in Medford, which is perfectly convenient.

Traveling to Medford


Day two: In the morning we hiked Roxy Ann with Aunt Lisa.  In the afternoon was the sealing.  We went to Casa Ramos to celebrate further. 


Grant's first encounter with a dandelion


I'm on top of the world!

Mom and Aunt Lisa


Amber, Trey and Jason





The Halls with Dorlene (Jason's mother)






Her pacifier is sideways.  Hehe!
Day three: We went blueberry picking.

Grant's first time picking blueberries.

I think he ate more than he put in the bucket.


Day four: We had a barbeque at the Judd's.  I am lacking in pictures.

Jenna and Kyle (my cousins) with Grant

Day five: We hung out with my Great-Grandma Lela and my Grandma Lois.

Grant riding bareback.


Telling the horse to have more manners when I give her apples.




Grant loves music.

Child prodigy in the making.


Five generation picture
Great Grandma Lela (age 95), Grandma Lois (72), Mom (53), Rachel (22), Grant (17 months)

My four generation picture

Great Grandma Lela wanted to hold Grant


2 comments:

  1. Your trip looks wonderful! That is so amazing that Trey is officially theirs, and that they were seals and you could be there! Love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of your whole family after the sealing has your dad and Jason's head cut off :( I do like the one of you and Rachel at the restaurant after the sealing-- you are making the exact same face!

    Love the pictures! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete