Saturday, September 17, 2011

Summer Roadtrip Part 4 - El Dorado Hills

July 7, 2011 - July 10, 2011

We made it to our destination.

Day one: We met up with many members of my dad's side of the family.  We hung out at the hotel pool, and later in the day had a large family dinner at a Chicago style pizza restaurant.  After that, we went to the Sutter Street Night Market.

Me and Amber

Pool time with the Family

Uncle Ron and Jason (my brother in-law)

Rochelle and Roxanne (my cousins)

Aunt Peggy and Uncle Sheldon

Jeff and Sabrina (my cousins)

Me, Rachel and baby Hailey (my niece)

Rochelle, Mom and Grant (my nephew)

Trey (my nephew)

Grant has a fascination with Elmo

And pushing his own stroller

Hailey

Backseat buddies

Day two:  We hung out at the hotel almost all day.  Mom, Rachel, Amber and I went to DI.  Woot!

Don't try and take that ball from him. 


Amber and Hailey

Dad and Grant

"Say what?"

Rachel mocking me.

Tuckered out.

Something made me laugh when I was supposed to be pretending to sleep.

Day three: Wedding day for Rochelle (my cousin) and John!  The wedding and reception were in my Aunt Penny and Uncle Ron's backyard.  It was a beautiful wedding.  

Fancy restroom on wheels


Family

Perry and Grant

Trey and Jason

The Bride Rochelle

"Hello!"

Amber and Me

The Hall Family




Wedding crowd



Proud parents of the bride
Aunt Penny and Uncle Ron

Rochelle and John Walters





Cute!




We preferred the kid table.




Watching the party

The boys like their peanut butter.

Perry and Rachel cutting a rug!

Dad and Me

Sabrina (my cousin), Me and Rachel

Grant, Mom and Rachel

Day four: We had a poolside barbeque at the Brecek's house.

Perry and Rachel


I am watching Hailey while the parents swim.

Trey and Jason living life on the edge.


Baby versus dog.



My whole family minus Blake.

My dad's family

No comments:

Post a Comment