Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Packing

I don't know what I was expecting, but I had no idea how long it was going to take me to pack.  I spent 6 hours working on it today; and I still have a lot left to do.  Granted, in addition to getting ready for Taiwan, I have to pack up everything I own, so that Rachel and Perry can move in.  I have a lot stuff.  Heck, I have a lot clothes.  It is such a burden.  Haha!  Just kidding.  But it is difficult for me to make a decision about what to bring and what to leave.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Some real chinese symbols! Do those symbols mean Meg or my name is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I subscribed by the way now so that if you comment I will get them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to one of those translate-your-name sites. The pinyin sort of sounds like Meg (Mei ge). It directly translates to plum blossom and song.

    ReplyDelete