Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vacation to Halls and Stotts!

Since I am leaving for Taiwan soon, I wanted to see my sisters and their families first.  It's too bad I won't be able to see Blake before I leave.  I will really miss everyone.  I started by flying into Portland for a few days.  Then I drove with Amber and Trey down to Rexburg.  Rachel had a very clever title of her blog about hte event: "How to fit 7 people in a 1 bedroom apartment!" (click it and you can read her post.)  After spending three days in Rexburg I drove to Provo for ILP training.  A day and a half later, I drove back to Rexburg for two more days with my family.  Here are some pictures of our time together. 









Look at the shape of this zucchini!











2 comments:

  1. Thanks for advertising my blog! I will miss you tons! I was trying to be in denial about the whole thing when you left.

    ReplyDelete