Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Rosetta Stone

I really want the Rosetta Stone software for Chinese.  It retails for $464.  That's a lot of money.  So, a couple of days ago, I was searching online for somewhere to get it cheaper.  I found a guy selling it for $50 on craigslist.  Once again, if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.  I emailed him and he told me that he was selling copies of the software.  In the moment I didn't really care, I wanted the program.  BUT THAT'S ILLEGAL.  A breach of the copyright law.  Sigh.  No Rosetta Stone for me.  I am choosing to do the right thing.  And I am going to be happy about it. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job Meg! You did the right thing and you will be blessed for it somehow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've wanted the rosetta stone in chinese as well. SO PRICEY!!! it blew me away to see it at costco of all places.

    ReplyDelete