Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fengyuan Community Pool

On Saturday, Devin, Lien, Allison, Laura and I went to a nearby indoor pool.  It was so nice to relax and swim.  There was a section of the pool that had all different jets to massage different parts of the body.  it was very relaxing.  My other favorite part was the water slide.  So fun!


Check out that water slide!  Yes, please!

The area of jets

That dude looks relaxed.

Me and the crazy Asian is Lien

Laura, Me, Lien
(Everyone had to wear a swim cap.)
The whole crew
Allison, Devin, Me, Laura, Lien

2 comments:

  1. and everyone had to make a peace sign. haha!

    It looks amazing there. My back has been hurting. SIGN ME UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swim caps are so funny looking. I like how yours matches your swim suit. The jet pool looks awesome with like water lawn chairs. I would go like everyday.

    ReplyDelete