Sunday, September 19, 2010

Typhoon Fanapi!!!!!!!!!

Church was cancelled today because of Typhoon Fanapi.  Early this morning, I got up to take video of the extreme weather conditions.  I was a few seconds too late to catch a piece of sheet metal flying past my window.  The wind speed was insane.  Fanapi was tearing a good one.  A little later, I saw a tree fall down and the wind carry a cat about 25 feet.

Watch the video:

Alright, maybe that's what I wish would have happened.  Church, indeed, was cancelled because of the typhoon.  We were all thinking, where's our typhoon?  Today seemed like a normal day, maybe slightly windier than normal.  It was a nice day to relax.  I surely appreciated the down time.

3 comments:

  1. I totally believed you! I'm so gullable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So..... I swear after you announce that you are going to show us the typhoon that we experience it because you are running. It looked like a freaking earthquake! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and your hair looks gorgeous as it is blowing in the wind :) Jealous! I have been taking prenatals... Don't tell!

    ReplyDelete