Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bowling

Last Friday night, nine of us teachers went bowling.  (Whitney stayed home to skype with her sweetheart.)  During the first game, I got a badger!  Don't know what that is?  Four strikes in a row baby!  With a total score of 156.  I wish I could say that they were all mine, but after a few rounds, we started to notice that our scores were not being recorded in the right boxes.  By the end of the first game, I realized that the computer tells each player which lane to bowl on, and it is not the same every round, and the bowlers don't necessarily go in order.  Weird.

The second game--not so hot.  I did get two strikes in a row.  By the third game, I realized that I was not going to beat everyone, so I bowled the whole game left-handed.  I was very pleased with my accomplishment of getting one strike with my left hand.  All in all, it was very fun!  And cheap.

Katy, Libby, Kristi, Laura, Me, Allison

My sweet skills in action!


1 comment: