Sunday, December 11, 2011

First Presidency Christmas Devotional and Taiwan Buddies

December 3, 2011

This last trip to Utah was also great because I got to see some of my Taiwan buddies.  :o)  The moment I arrived at Rachel's house, these four were there.  We chatted for a bit and called it a night.

Libby, Ariel, Me, Erin, Devin

December 4, 2011

Erin invited me over for enchiladas, sugar cookies and good times with Libby, Katy and Devin.  I had a lot of fun playing catch up.  



Erin and Libby
Libby had an extra ticket to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center.  I was so stinking excited!  As soon as we walked into the Conference Center, I started to tear up a bit.  Haha!  The Spirit was very strong there, the faith of thousands of united Saints.  :o)  The messages were good.  To view or listen to the Devotional, go here.  Following the Devotional, we walked around Temple Square, enjoying the lights and each other's company.  A wonderfully splendid time!
Katy, Devin, Libby, Erin and Me


On our way there











The Conference Center
The Mormon Tabernacle Choir
I want to be in this choir someday!






















December 6, 2011

On my last day in Utah, I got to go to lunch with my dear friend Whitney (also a Taiwan buddy).  I also enjoy her company and her insights.  


This most recently trip to Utah was pure joy.  I feel blessed to have been able to see some many of my friends and family.  I love them all!  

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that pictures looking up at the temple but with the really red christmas lights in the way!

    ReplyDelete