Friday, December 9, 2011

Visiting the Stotts Again!

December 3-6, 2011

I'll take almost any opportunity to visit the Stotts!  :o)  It was great fun to pow-wow with Rachel and Perry, of course Grant!  I watch him like a cultural anthropologist would.  The things he does are so intriguing!  Haha!




After I took the above picture with the timer on my camera, Grant discovered a new love.  Shortly after the Christmas photos, Grant came up to me and said, "Um...Aunt Megan?  Beep beep beep!"  My thought, Huh?  And then it occurred to me.  He wanted to play with my camera.  Grant took over 30 pictures of himself.  He is so smart!  He knew he was supposed to stand back.  :o)









The kid can't help himself.  He's got rhythm.  That's for sure.


Perry recently made this video.  I thought it was pretty good.  I especially liked the end when he is trying to talk to Rachel.  Haha!


For our FHE activity, we went to the Orem Public Library to see a free concert, featuring the Utah Baroque Choral Ensemble.  It was a fun concert.  I enjoyed the caroling numbers, when the audience and the choral ensemble joined together to sing.





Grant looks like a little hobbit baby!  So cute!  He likes to put on and take off his peruvian hat.  



It was great fun to visit my sister and her family yet again!  Always worth it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment