Saturday, December 10, 2011

Las Vegas Temple with Hannah

December 1, 2011

My lovely friend Hannah came to visit me for a few days!  It was so much fun, and I was so happy to have her here.  I love talking, laughing, playing, talking, and laughing some more with her!  It was such a treat!

On the first day she was here, we decided to go to the Las Vegas Temple.  It was her first time going to this temple, and it is one of my favorites!  Going to the temple is definitely one of my favorite things to do!  There is a feeling I experience there that can't be felt anywhere else on Earth.  I love it!  And I loved sharing one of my favorite temples with Hannah.







2 comments:

  1. Even though it was cloudy they were all beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Hannah! She took most of them.

    ReplyDelete