Saturday, December 10, 2011

Trimming the Tree with Hannah

December 2, 2011

I was so happy that Hannah was game for trimming the Christmas tree with me!  It was actually her idea!  Between you and me, she did most of the work.  I liked admiring the ornaments before she donned the tree with them.  I love Christmas cheer!  The tree...the music...the hot chocolate!  All that was missing was some magical Christmas snow!  (We didn't actually have hot chocolate.  It sounded good though, right?!)




I love Hannah's face in this one! Ha!

I love a decorated tree!

So much that I could eat it!




I came into my room to see Hannah like this!

We also decorated the little tree in my bedroom.
Next activity:  Soaking it up in the spa.  Sorry folks.  No picture were taken of that one.  :o)

2 comments:

  1. lol someday you will feel the same about eating up your baby. Cuz they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas christmas trees will have to do until then.

    ReplyDelete