Thursday, October 6, 2011

All good things must come to an end. I think not!

One my current job opportunities is about end.  I really enjoyed this job, but I knew it was only going to be temporary.  As I was thinking about it, the thought came to my mind that all good things must come to an end.  Then immediately the divine truth replaced this thought that the blessings of the gospel of Jesus Christ will never come to an end. His gospel and Atonement are the best blessings that the Lord has given us, and we can experience the joys of these blessings for eternity.  I know that God lives and through the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can become perfect like Him and live in His presence forever.  For this I am so grateful.

To learn more about what I believe in click here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for posting that link about Sis. Dalton on my blog!!! It's so awesome to read your experience too! Isn't she just the most amazing woman?? She's pretty dang awesome. Something I loved about her was that she was just real. She was just like any other sister in the church doing their best to follow the Lord. It was really neat to see such an influential leader so down to earth and asking us for our thoughts, ideas and opinions. It was a really awesome meeting! Glad you got to experience something similar too. :-)

    p.s. this is karissa

    ReplyDelete