Thursday, October 6, 2011

Opportunities to do good.

I came across this video, and thought I would share.  It is very touching.



Everyone has opportunities in their lives to help others.  It is our responsibility to be mindful and take advantage of these opportunities.  A great ancient prophet named Alma taught that, "As ye are desirous to come into the fold of God, and to be called his people we must be "willing to bear one another's burdens, that they may be light;...willing to mourn with those that mourn;...and comfort those that stand in need of comfort." (Mosiah 18:8-9)  This is the way that we show our love for God.  I encourage you to find ways to help others in your life.  The act is simple, and the blessings are large.

If you want to learn more about what I believe, go here!  You can also shoot me an email, or just call.

Tata Friends!

1 comment: