Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It's Autumn Time

For the beauty of the earth, 
For the beauty of the skies, 
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies, 
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.

For the beauty of each hour
Of the day and of the night, 
Hill and vale, and tree and flower, 
Sun and moon and stars of light, 
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise.

This hymn frequently comes to mind as I marvel at the beauty of God's creations.  We are so blessed to have such a loving Heavenly Father.  

I love Fall.  It is my favorite season!  I love when the trees change color, the weather is warm with a cool breeze, or the weather is not so warm and you can snuggle up in some clothes you haven't seen since spring.  But mostly I love the way that our world changes and becomes more beautiful.  

Nevada does not have fall.  We have summer and a cooler summer.  I love going to visit places that do have four season.  We went to Utah for the weekend.  These pictures are from the Mount Timpanogos trail in Aspen Grove, Sundance, Utah.






1 comment:

  1. The first picture is gorgeous!! I'm glad you got to come to Utah again :)

    ReplyDelete