Sunday, October 23, 2011

Las Vegas Temple and Seeing Erin

Erin Farrar came into town, and we thought what a wonderful opportunity it would be to meet up at the temple.  Erin and Jen helped me with some temple work and for that I am very grateful.  I think others are very grateful too.  It was great to see them both.  And...I love going to the temple.  It is my heaven on earth.

Las Vegas Temple

Me, Jen Glad, Erin Farrar

Me and Erin

I am part Taiwanese.  Just kidding!

Cut off the parent's heads

Me and my parents
For those of you who don't belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, here is a short video that explains:

"Why Mormons Build Temples"

4 comments:

  1. Aww, this post made me smile!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... Jen Glad? I lived in Greenbrier with her, her sister Kim, and her brother Chris. Chris is one of Joseph's really close friends! Small world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for family history work! Go Megan!

    ReplyDelete