Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Visiting the Stotts and October Farm Fest

October 14, 2011 - October 16, 2011

Cutest video ever.  Grant learned how to smile on demand.  Can a cheesy smile ever look cuter than this?!

Dad said that we might go visit Rachel, Perry and Grant.  So on Friday, I packed my bag, his bag and the car, before he gave the okay.  That is faith and hope in action right there.  Hehe!  I love visiting the Stotts.  Rachel is one of my best friends.  It was a short trip, but worth it and oh so fun!

This is dad's prize for coming.
We went to October Farm Fest in Payson, UT.  It was all for Grant, but we had our fun too.  They had a small petting zoo, pony rides, bouncy castle, etc. 

Two day old calf

So cute!


This duck reminded me of the duck from "Babe"


Nap time
Grant's first pony ride.

Rachel is stepping away.

Riding like a pro!

His captive audience


My favorite part of the October Farm Fest wasn't even part of the festivities.  We found these tractors off in a field, away from the fun.  I liked the tractor photo shoot.  

Mom, Perry and Grant, Rachel, Me, Dad



Contemplating life.





Pink Tractor!

I like.



Mom, Perry and Grant, Rachel, Me, Dad

This one is my favorite!


Very old truck.  And conveniently it was unlocked.






He would not smile for the camera.

I wonder what he found.


I can't wait until I can see the Stotts again!

No comments:

Post a Comment