Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Autumn in Utah!

November 3-7, 2011

I had a few days off of work, and I thought what a great opportunity to go to Utah!  I pleaded and prayed and my wish was granted.  I love visiting the Stotts and seeing my Utah friends.  It's always worth it.  

Grant loves to drum.  He can do it anytime, anywhere, and with anything.  This time he chose a long bean pod as a drumstick.  He is so creative!


Grant's famous gospel song.



Let's try using two bean pods.


When I go on vacation, I always like to make time to go to the temple.  We got to the Provo Temple at 6:15am only to realize that the first session wasn't until 7:00am.  :o)



Dad, Me, Mom
My Temple Buddies!

Life wouldn't be complete without peace signs.

The invisible name tag.
In memory of going there so many times as a missionary.

I love the fall colors!


I was tired after the Temple and so I sat down to read some of The Book of Mormon.  Click here to find out more about my favorite book ever!  I brought a conveniently small military edition on this trip.  Grant decided he would read some too!



Yes, that is me totally zonked out.



Who knew that The Book of Mormon talks about Elmo!  Haha!  Just kidding!

Grant loves to find people to read to him.
Rachel appreciated the break, as she is always the reader.
Dad was a willing participant.
I especially love Utah trips when I get to see my lovely Hannah!  She is the greatest!  Outside of family, she is definitely in my top 5 favorite people ever.  :-D

Beautiful Hannah and Me
Grant made popcorn, and of course it had to be documented.



Notice the relatively clean floor.

I asked him to come share with me.
This is what happened.

Don't worry.  He still shared.

Perry and Me

I love his face!


I had a great time visiting Rachel.  The highlights:  Seeing people I love, going to the Temple, going to DI twice, and going to Costco twice to partake of samples.

The goodbyes always take a while because of this man...





I can't wait until Thanksgiving, when I get to see these people again!  Yea!

3 comments:

  1. lol those are some funny videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are HYSTERICAL! Grant is one of the cutest babies I have ever been around and I love that he is a social baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These comments make me happy!

    ReplyDelete