Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pumpkin Carving with Rachel!

October 30, 2011

I carved my pumpkin with Rachel on Sunday.  It was lots of fun!  Well, actually Rachel was on skype and we talked and she just watched me.  Hehe!

Pumpkin and Rachel

Headless Volunteer



I forgot to eat dinner before starting.

Pumpkin Guts
I spent about an hour online trying to find ideas on what to carve on my pumpkin.  I ended up just free-handing it.

The artistic touch



I prefer silly to scary.

My new boyfriend.



Rachel is trying to look like the pumpkin!

Rachel, Me, Pumpkin


Happy Halloween!  

万圣节快乐!

2 comments:

  1. lolol That is so funny! I love it and that I'm in the pictures lol. I love the picture where you are kissing the pumpkin and he is your boyfriend lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pumpkin is adorable! SO SO SO cute!!

    I like that Rachel got to be a part of it, too :)

    ReplyDelete