Thursday, November 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom!

November 1, 2011

Nancy, our good friend and neighbor, threw a birthday party for mom in the evening.  It was very fun!  There were whistles and party hats and good eats.  

Dad, Mom, and Me

and Nancy

And Tom



Ready to blow out the candles.

I sang the birthday song in Chinese from Liu Ping, my good friend.

Gift from me and dad, mostly from me.  Hehe!

I love it!

Nancy likened this lady to mom!  Haha!

Also from Nancy.
"Can survive 50 years with no light or water!"
Happy birthday Mom!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. lol love that pic of mom laughing her guts out! Its surprising how easy it is to get her to do that. I think I live to make mom laugh. I think that paper cutter is very cute, and nice wrapping job. Those party hats are just too silly.

    ReplyDelete