Sunday, January 8, 2012

Grant, Master of the Potty

January 2, 2012

Grant really likes my camera and it's self-timer mode.




Child Model



"He always asks to go to the potty, but we just sit him there diaper-less and he just chills.  We never expect anything but a friendly relationship with the toilet.  Today however, he asked to use the potty.  I wouldn't have let him except that I was going to change his diaper anyway for naptime.  He sat there.  I asked him if he was all done.  He said, "No all done mommy!"  So I left and did something in the kitchen and came back when I heard "kerplop!"  I was so ecstatic and shocked." (Source: Rachel's blog)

All the while, I was downstairs.  Rachel called me to come up quick.  And to get my camera.  Little Grant pooed in the toilet for the very first time.  Hehe!  He was so proud of himself.  


I took a video.

Warning: You will see poo.

1 comment:

  1. The excerpt from Rachel's blog is especially nice. HA!

    ReplyDelete