Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year's Eve!

December 31, 2011

I actually stayed up until midnight this year.  That can't be said for years previous.  Rachel, Perry and I occupied our time by playing games.  

Blokus

Rachel won.  Perry lost. 


Rachel and Perry don't have a TV, so Perry and I watched our cell phones waiting for them to change to 2012.

This was in place of a big ball dropping.


Perry and Rachel's New Year's kiss.

My New Year's kiss.
We decided to go up on the roof to see the fireworks.  It was super cold, so we didn't stay up there for long.




Rachel is tired.



Happy New Year!  新年快樂!

1 comment:

  1. lol we always show a lot of the same pictures...but you do more pics than me. That was a fun new years! Funny, it was probably the most fun one I've had in years!

    ReplyDelete