Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hanukkah Night

December 23, 2011

I went to visit Rachel and Perry again for the holidays!  Surprise, surprise right!?  Hehe!  Rachel wanted to incorporate some different cultures and religions into her celebrations this year.  Tonight was Hanukkah Night!  Mom and Rachel made latkas, potato pancakes with green onions and egg.  After dinner we played dreidel with M&M's.  I lost miserably very quickly.  It was still fun... for a little while.
The Westensee's (Roger, Debbie, and Tyler) also graced us with their presence.  We never actually played any Hanukkah music, but I had the Adam Sandler song playing through my mind all evening.

All ready to eat!


Cozy

Free Concert


Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel!

I am not the only OCD person in this family.



Notice, there are no more M&M's in front of me.


2 comments:

  1. I love that you organized your M&Ms by color!

    And the Adam Sandler song..... BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I forgot the music!

    ReplyDelete