Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fast postal service

I called Britta, the ILP-Taiwan representative, yesterday to ask her some questions.  I never did figure out how to put my videos onto a DVD, so I just sent then as files on a CD.  I asked her if that was okay.  She said that she already received my paperwork and CD and that everything was great.  I was so surprised that she had gotten the stuff so quickly.  It had only been a couple of business days since I sent it.

I had other questions as well.  One of the forms I had to fill out asked about any and all diagnoses.  I had to write "Eating disorder."  I asked Britta if that fact would hold me back.  She didn't think that it would, because they were more weary of problems that inhibited one's ability to teach.  That put me at ease.  I know that whatever happens is what the Lord wants me to do.  I constantly seek the will of the Lord. 

The cities that they send people to are Feng-yuan and Hsin-chu. (I think.)

Because of the time schedule, with the departure date only a few months away, Britta predicted that I would find out whether or not I will be hired within two to three weeks.  I now must be patient and not go crazy.  

2 comments:

  1. Well..... I am anxious to find out, too! And I still can't figure out how your dad hasn't seen this yet.... Also, I really like that you have almost as many posts this year (that has lasted 1 month and 1 week) as you have in all of 2009. HA! Blogging is addicting!

    ReplyDelete