Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meet Leo!

My new boyfriend.  Just kidding.  I got a guitar!  Last Monday, I decided to go shopping and look to see what was out there.  I went to several music stores and pawn shops.  At my decidedly final stop of the day, I fell in love with Leo.  It wasn't love at first sight, but when I heard him sing, there was no turning back.  He had to be mine.  Leo is a Fender with a Sitka Spruce front and an Honduran Mahogany back.  He came with all sorts of goodies, including: an electronic turner, strings, string winder, strap, gig-bag, picks, and an instructional DVD.  I also had to buy a humidifier, because of my current location in dry, dry, dry Nevada. I am not a natural and only know six chords so far.  Only three proficiently.  I look forward to the day that I can actually play a song.

Leo Photo Shoot!





3 comments:

  1. Love the model poses of your guitar. He really knows his stuff! I think your guitar is beautiful. The color is so rich, even if you might think its unoriginal. My favorite part of it is the side color. I like the name. It fits him well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel. I will tell Leo you think so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I expect to hear something out of this puppy if we find you one while you are here. Even if it is just like plucking one note at a time or something.... hahah

    ReplyDelete