Monday, February 1, 2010

The videos

Well, I sent the videos and other documents off on Saturday. Now starts the waiting period. For the video, I had to read a story and teach an activity for a child between the ages of 4-6.
This is the ID photo I sent.
This is the story video. It is not the best, but I didn't want to start over and do another take.  The only reason I posted this is so Rachel can see them.  She helped me a lot with ideas.  Otherwise, it would be too embarrassing. 
This is my Activity. At the end of the video, my mind goes blank. You can see that. Haha!
You have probably noticed that there are not videos in this post.  I waited for hours and they never uploaded.  Each video was about 6 minutes long.  That is probably why.

1 comment:

  1. Awe I'm sad they didn't upload. Oh well, one day I will see them I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete