Sunday, February 7, 2010

I dream of guitars...

I have wanted to learn to play the guitar for a while now.  I asked myself, what am I waiting for?  I was going to sign up for classes at BYU-Idaho, but with my already busy schedule, I didn't want to overwhelm myself with more time in the practice room.  The Rec Center here has very affordable lessons for beginners.  Today I looked on Craigslist and Amazon to get an idea of what kind of guitar I would want, and I came across these.  I fell in love.  I want one!  These are Luna Guitars .  I listened to them on youtube.  They sound as beautiful as they look.  They range in price from $200-$400.  To have a guitar that is of such quality, I might be willing to pay up.  The last three are new models not quite on the market yet.  

Vote on your favorite in the comments box.  Here are my favorites:
The only thing I haven't decided yet is when.  If I get accepted to Taiwan, I would be sad that I wouldn't be able to take my guitar with me, so I may be more inclined to live my guitar dream after I get home.  

2 comments:

  1. My vote is the pheonix or the maple one. But for you maybe the butterfly one since it symbolizes a lot for recovery in ED. However they all are pretty sweet. How's your neck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still hurts. Thanks for asking. I should be back to normal by tomorrow or the next day.

    ReplyDelete