Thursday, July 22, 2010

Bike ride to the longest bike tunnel

On Tuesday, Libby, Laura, Erin and I rode our bikes to the longest bike tunnel again.  It was really nice to be on our bikes.  My bike has issues.  The back wheel grinds against the fender as I ride.  It complicates things.  That day, I asked Allison if I could borrow her bike.  Now, I think, my bike is not so bad.  I realize now that all the bikes have some sort of issue.  We got a little lost on the way to the bridge, but made it with little trouble.  When it started to rain, we decided to head home.

On the bridge

View from the bridge

The Tunnel

The bridge


An attempt to capture the sunset.  The sun was beautiful, but I missed my opportunity to photo that.

I was trying to show the raindrops on my clothes.

2 comments:

  1. The picture of you, close up, is really great!

    The tunnel may be huge to you, but the bridge is LONG!

    ReplyDelete