Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day 5

This day we went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom.  Thank you Kari!  I loved Animal Kingdom!!!!!!!!!!!!  We went on the Safari twice.  Me like!


Can you tell I like giraffes?
The tree of life.
A Bug's Life
This one scares me.
Praying for Forgiveness.  I'm sorry I was possessed by the Mad Hatter.
Aaarrrr!
Splash Mountain. The entire time we were in line, we spoke in Southern/Western accents.  The poor little girl in front of us was confused by it. 

Conversation:
"Will we get wet on this ride?" (Meg)
"Was it too wet for you on the Bug's Life Ride?"
"No..."
"Then you will be fine. :)"

I wasn't fine!!!!!!!!  I did this for you, Han.
Hannah calls this "The Barbarian"
 
and this "The Dainty One"

What can I say? Estoy Hambre!
                                                

2 comments: