Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Why don't you just take all of my money?

This morning, I was trying to figure out what my insurance vision benefits are.  Um, almost non-existant.  To me it didn't seem to matter whether I have insurance or not.  Either way, my path to getting contacts/glasses is going to be an expensive one.  There were a ton of different copays just to get glasses and that doesn't count the glasses themselves.  Ah!  It was getting really frustrating.  I really don't want to have to pay close to $400 dollars.  So, I am basically going to do the bare minimum.  No new glasses for me.  The old one's will have to do.  I can only figure out how to cut the figure in half.  Sigh.

Can I say that I am not impressed with Las Vegas professional's phone etiquette.  I called three different offices today and they were all rude.  What the heck face?  Maybe I am just sensitive.  I decided to schedule an appointment with the Eye Doctor I saw in Rexburg.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Meg, I recently did this and it costed me about 400 dollars as well...however I didn't have glasses to fall back on. To my surprise, my prescription hasn't changed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how expensive it is. Lucky for me, I have a couple pairs of glasses. That would be awesome if my perscription didn't change.

    ReplyDelete