Monday, May 3, 2010

The Plan

Also subject to change.

I applied to teach in Taiwan for a six month period, but if I like it, I intend to stay an entire year.

I want to go to grad school in the fall 2011.  I decided on Social Work at BYU.  Hopefully they will take me.  I think that deep down, I know what I want.  It's when I process ideas with certain people that I get confused.

So, Taiwan is June 2010 to June/July 2011.
Grad School starts August/September.

It would be nice to vacation for two months in between taiwan and grad school, but knowing myself, that may be dangerous for my budget.  It would also be nice to get a job during that time.  But, no one hires someone that short a time, or at least I thought.

I came up with a brilliant solution.  As a teenager, I never had the opportunity to attend EFY.  I think you know where I am going with this.  I could apply to be an EFY counselor!  I don't know if they allow this, or if this is possible, but ideally I would do about 4 weeks of this.

So there you have it.  Pretty exciting, eh!

4 comments:

  1. Taiwan!!!! That is so awesome! Good luck! and Im jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg - I like your plans.... especially grad school beginning Fall 2011 - that's when I want to begin grad school at BYU!!!! Yipee.. wouldn't that be fun!

    Love you
    ~ Katelynd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good plan!! I love it! And I had a few EFY counselors when I went that had never been themselves--they're fine with hiring counselors who haven't been! Congrats on everything! Good luck and keep us all posted!!

    ReplyDelete